Health and Nursing Services
- COVID 19 Health Information
COVID Reminder and Testing Locations 9.21.21
We would like to remind you of the importance of screening your child for symptoms of illness prior to school each day - please see the attached document, perhaps post in your home as a visual reminder.
If your child develops symptoms consistent with those indicated - please do not send your child to school until:
- he/she feels well and is home for 24 hours symptom-free without medications of any kind.
- Or you are able to provide a Negative COVID-19 test result administered by a health care professional.
- At this time we are not able to accept any form of over-the-counter COVID test purchased individually and administered from home.
- Attached is a list of testing locations.
>>>>>COVID Symptom Poster
COVID-19 Testing Locations:
Raiter Clinic - Cloquet
- Call for an appt 218-879-1271
- PCR Test, 3-5 days for results
- Do not have to be a Raiter Clinic patient to test
Med Express - Cloquet
- Call 218-878-7903 when you arrive to parking lot
- Tests are first come, first serve
- Wait times may be up to 1-3 hours
- Offer both rapid (15 min) and PCR test (3-5 days)
Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center (DECC)
- Schedule a Test by going online to decc.org
- Vault PCR Test - results in 1-2 days in most cases
- Open Monday - Thursday 11-6. Closed Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Walgreens in Cloquet
- Schedule a test online by appointment only at walgreens.com
- Rapid Test is offered
- They fill up quickly with limited tests per day
- For more information you can call 218-879-0091
- Call your essentia clinic/provider or go online for an appt. www.essentiahealth.org/covid-19/covid-19-testing
- You do not need to be a current patient to test.
St Lukes System:
- Slhduluth.com for more information
Cromwell Family Clinic
- Call for an appt. 218-644-3811
- Schedule a test online at cvs.com
- Test done in drive-thru
- Rapid tests, results within hours (for infected or symptomatic individuals) and PCR, results within 1-2 days (molecular, most accurate)
- 3 locations in Central, Miller Hill, and West Duluth
Thank you for your diligence and help in keeping our students and staff healthy and well.
Cloquet Schools Health Services