DHS qualified Assistants and Aides
- Li'l Lumberjacks' Learning Center has opening for DHS qualified Assistants and Aides to work together with a team of Early Childhood Educators in the Toddler and Infant classrooms.
- Must be available Monday-Friday with open availability. Center hours are 6:00 am - 6:00 pm. Up to 40 hours per week possible.
- Li'l Lumberjacks' is run through ISD #94 Cloquet Community Education & Recreation and is located at the Cloquet High School.
- Position is open until filled.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: $10.05 to $10.61 /hour
Red Cross Lifeguard and Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
Location: Cloquet Community Education
Position Title: Red Cross Lifeguard and Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
Salary/Pay Scale: Lifeguard: $11.10/hour; WSI: $12.81/hour
Must be age 16 or older.
Cloquet Community Education at Cloquet Middle School is seeking reliable and certified lifeguards and WSIs. This position varies in hours and shifts available 7 days a week. Starting wage for Lifeguard: $11.10/hour, WSI:$12.81/hour. Position is open until filled.
Please send application with 3 references with phone number to Kayla Cotner, Aquatics Coordinator, 2001 Washington Ave., Cloquet MN, 55720.
Cloquet Community Education is seeking a reliable person to coach the Cloquet Dance Team 3-5 days a week (hours are flexible) for the August through early November 2020 season. Must be 18 years or older. Youth leadership experience preferred. Position open until filled.
Please send application with references with phone number to:
Cloquet Community Education
Attn: Joy Nelson
2001 Washington Ave
Cloquet, MN 55720