Facilities Request Page
Community Use of Facilities
District schools and Cloquet city parks are the cornerstones of our neighborhoods and a vital resource within the community. Effective utilization of these buildings and parks as a community resource is cost effective and improves the quality of life for residents. Community Education schedules all community use of five buildings for Cloquet Area Schools during non-school hours. We welcome and encourage use of our facilities by the community. Please complete our online application to take the next step in reserving space in a district facility.
As per Cloquet ISD #94 Facility Use Policy once you have completed the Facility Request Form every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate the request received twelve working days in advance of the proposed dates(s) of use.
Cloquet Public School Facility UseBuildings include:
- Churchill Elementary School
- Cloquet High School
- Cloquet Middle School
- Garfield Administration Building
- Washington Elementary School
Please remember to check the calendar for the availability of the dates you plan on reserving the facility. (Do not click on the "request Facilities" button on top of the calendar page.)
Click here for facility rental fees. Cloquet Public Schools Facility Use Policy Book
City Parks include:
- Athletic Park
- Dunlap Island Park (Non-Winter Use(May 1-Sept 3) - Warming House and/or Pinic Shelter available)
- Hilltop Park (shelter available)
- Pine Valley Park (Non-Winter Use [April 1-Oct 31] -Chalet available)
- Pinehurst Park (shelter available)
- The Beach ($150 + lifeguards. Before or after The Beach regular open hours.)
- Band Shell Rental for a birthday party at The Beach (Not available in 2021)
- Sunnyside Park (shelter available)
- Veteran's Park (shelter available)
Spafford Park Campground (First come, first serve. No reservations. Please call the City of Cloquet: (218) 879-3347)
Please remember to check the calendar for the availability of the dates you plan on reserving a park facility. Once you're on the calendar page, choose "Parks" in the upper left corner, choose which park facility you're interested in, and then click on "Check Availability". Please reads these rules and regulations for renting the parks.
City website for more information and photos of the parks. To view fees and use classifications please click on: Parks brochure
- Community Ed now has disc golf sets to loan out. Click to see details.
Community Ed also has Pickleball equipment to loan out.
If you need information about the Spafford Park Campground please contact the Cloquet City offices at 218-879-3347 or call the 2020 Campground Hosts at (218)390-4519.If you have questions please visit:Cloquet Community Education & RecreationLocated in the Cloquet Middle School: 2001 Washington Ave, CloquetCloquet, MN 55720Or call: (218) 879-1261Email: [email protected]
- When the request has been approved, the contact named under "Person Responsible" will be assigned/notified of his/her permanent pin number.
When the Facilities Contract is sent*, the "Person Responsible" will be asked to respond using the pin number. The response constitutes an electronic signature and indicates approval of the contract.*Please check your junk mail folder in your email. rSchool notifications (the name of the facility reservation software) will sometimes go into your junk mail.
Pine Valley Chalet:Sunnyside Park picnic shelterPlayground at Sunnyside ParkVeterans Park