Current Job Opportunities
Thank you for considering employment with the Cloquet Public School District #94. We need enthusiastic and driven individuals that want to make a difference in the lives of students through their education. Please check the current employment listings and consider joining our team!
Listed below are the current job opportunities for our District:
20-32 hours a week with the possibility of full-time. Pay starts at 13.81 with no experience. Must be 18 years or older and pass a background check. Main duties include: being in charge of a group of children before school, after school, and on nonschool days. Contact Caitlin at [email protected]
Kids Corner is looking for High School students to work before school 6-8am and after school 6pm M-F. You could do just before, just after or both. Your duties included helping the lead in each room with activities, homework, and play with children Kindergarten - 4th grade. Contact Caitlin [email protected] if interested.
Cloquet Community Education at Cloquet Middle School is seeking reliable and certified lifeguards and WSIs.
Early Childhood Education
Cloquet High School is accepting applications for a 6.5 Hours/Day Floating Consistent Support Paraprofessional effective immediately for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year. The position will be based at Cloquet High School, but the position requires the flexibility to float and work at other district school buildings as needed.
Licensed & Non-Licensed Substitute Opportunities
If you are looking for flexible work and like working with kids, consider working as a substitute for Cloquet Public Schools. If you have a four-year degree, you can become a licensed substitute teacher. No previous teaching coursework or experience is necessary!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!!
Cloquet Public School Job Postings for Staff
Posted in the following locations:
- Central Administration Office - Work Room Bulletin Board
- Churchill Elementary School - Outside the Office Door on the Bulletin Board
- Washington Elementary School - Staff Lounge
- Cloquet Middle School - First Floor Workroom (Behind the Office)
- Cloquet Senior High School - Staff Hub (Staff Copy Room)
- Cloquet Area Alternative Education Programs (CAAEP) - Staff Lounge Bulletin Board
- ECFE/Time for Tots - Copy Room
- Community Education - Copier/Supply Room Bulletin Board
- Northern Lights Academy (NLA) - Main Office
- Northern Lights Special Education Cooperative (NLSEC) - Break Room Bulletin Board