Middle School After School Activities
Cloquet Middle School After School Enrichment
Linnea Barto, Youth Development Coordinator
Phone: 218-879-1261, ext. 7008
For all clubs, you must pre-register. Meet in the hallway near the Community Ed office after school.
Please be prompt in picking up your student at door #2 at 4:30pm. Students are not required to be picked up by a parent if they are able to walk home.
*This program is for Cloquet Students ONLY.
If you have a student with medical or learning needs please contact Linnea Barto.
To view activities and register online please visit the class catalog. Registration forms are also available at the Middle School office and Community Ed office.
Cloquet Middle School youth (grades 5 - 8) are looking for positive after school activities and we are creating a distinctive program to serve them. By offering a variety of activity choices, our goals for the program include providing:
- Meaningful and fun learning with support from caring adults
- Hands-on projects relevant to students' interests
- Opportunities for creative expression through art, theater, music, and dance
- Challenges through sports, games, and intellectual activities
- Youth voice in program design and decision-making
- Partnerships with other programs for activities, social opportunities, and resources
Scholarships are available for students who qualify for free and reduced lunch (50% off registration up to $15/year).