Choosing and Enrolling
Li’l Lumberjacks Learning Center provides professional-quality care in a warm and nurturing atmosphere to meet each child’s physical, emotional, social and development needs while in our center. We do this by allowing the children space to grow, to be themselves, and to enjoy their time in our center.
Why choose LLLC?
- Experienced and dedicated staff with CPR/First Aid certification
- MN Department of Human Services Licensed
- MN Department of Health qualified
- Flexible part-time schedules available
- Secured building for safety
- Located at Pine Tree Plaza, Suite 20, 707 Hwy 33 S
We have a security system! There is a keypad on the front door for parents to punch in the code to open the door. The other doors are locked. This system prevents any unwanted people from entering our center.
Rates (as of June 1, 2020):
- Infant rate is $50/day
- Toddler rate is $45/day, $30 up to 6 hours
- Preschool rate is $40/day, $25 up to 6 hours
How do you enroll?
Call and schedule a tour, 218-878-0774. After your tour of our facility, the following is required to enroll:
$40 per child enrollment fee, completed application, immunization records and other required paperwork.
Please look at the Li'l Lumberjacks Parent Manual