College Information/College Visits
- Local College Tours (2020)
- LendEDU to help students, parents, and graduates find the best ways to pay for college. LendEDU launched a new tool to help students and families navigate financial aid, scholarships, grants, and student loans.The tool, known as LendEDU Financial Aid Hotline , is a free text-in service designed to quickly answer any question related to financial aid, grants, scholarships, and student loans. Newest resource: Parents guide to paying for College.
- To help students more easily complete the FAFSA, a Q+A-style guide is available a online at OnlineColleges.net: http://www.onlinecolleges.net/for-students/fafsa/
- Minnesota Career Information System (MSIC)
- How to Get a Great Letter of Recommendation!
- CollegeCovered.com – A premier resource to help plan for college. This helpful FREE resource features compelling multimedia editorial, insider tips and interactive tools on the college planning process.
- Get ready! The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) will be available on October 1 for the 2018-19 academic year. Completing the FAFSA is the first step in determining a student’s eligibility for financial aid. Our FAFSA assistant can help students and parents get ready and help ensure they have the right documents on hand when completing the FAFSA.