When To Keep Your Child Home Ill
GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW
- Fever of 100.0 or greater within the last 24 hours.
- Untreated Head Lice- please see link to the left for more information or call your schools nurse.
- Please call the office if your child is diagnosed with Strep Throat, Impetigo, Chicken Pox, Shingles, Pink Eye, other communicable diseases.
- Undiagnosed rash that seems to be spreading
- Harsh continuous cough - that may put others at risk
- Use your discretion: If your child does not have symptoms listed above but feel he/she will not have a successful day at school - please keep them home.
For attendance purposes it is necessary to call the main office of your child's school to report your child as ill. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.