Cloquet Public Schools COVID Dashboard
Dashboard Last Updated: 01/21/21 1:01 pm
Updates to Dashboard are made when Infectious Cases of COVID19 are present in our Buildings. Without students present in the building, and strict precautions followed, there have been few infectious cases requiring close contacts to be excluded. Please contact Sarah Ellena at 218-878-3025 with questions.
COVID-19 Health Information
- Health/Covid Related Updates 10.30.20
- Parent update & reminders 10/30/20
- COVID-19 saliva test site @ the DECC opening Wednesday, 9/23
- COVID-19 Decision Tree
- If you have any of these symptoms, STOP!
- Parent Screening Tool for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Attendance Guide for Parents and Families:
- Home Screening Tool for COVID-19 Symptoms:
- Who Needs a Flu Vaccine and When | CDC
For Parents, School Staff, Non-Nurses, or Childcare PRoviders - IF you have questions related to COVID-19 in which you would like to ask of the Minnesota Department of Health - please email MDH at: [email protected]