Cloquet Public Schools Enrollment Information
Welcome to Cloquet Public Schools, a learning community committed to creating pathways to academic success for every student. We aim to provide a learning environment where students feel safe, respected, confident, and capable of excelling.
Existing Cloquet Resident Families:
- Step 1: Please verify Parent Portal Access
- Step 2: Update household information and register NEW students
NEW Cloquet Resident Families:
- Step 1: Determine Resident District
- Step 2: If Cloquet School District is listed, please complete the Online Registration
- If you live outside our school district and wish to enroll your child in Cloquet Schools, please see Open Enrollment.
While small, viewed from a metropolitan perspective, Cloquet is the largest city (pop. 11,479) in Carlton County, a rural community in northeastern Minnesota. Cloquet Public School District, ISD 94, serves approximately 2,400 resident and non-resident K-12 students, of which 18% are American Indian students, the majority of whom identify with the Ojibwe heritage rich within the Fond du Lac Reservation. Cloquet Public Schools serves the communities of Cloquet and Scanlon and welcomes open enrollment of out-of-district students.