The Pine Valley Tubing Hill
The Tubing Hill will open December 15, 2018 (if there is snow).
The Pine Valley Tubing Hill is open on Saturdays and Sundays, 11am - 5pm if we have snow. We need at least one foot of snow to open.
Cost: $5 per person
- Separate hill for snowboarding.
- Please call the Pine Valley Chalet at 879-8682 to find out if the Tubing Hill is open or closed.
- We cannot accept credit cards for payment at the Tubing Hill.
- Children 6 years and under MUST be accompanied by an adult!
- Helmets are recommended for children.
Also open: (if we have enough snow)
Christmas break: Dec 22 - Jan 1(closed Dec 24 & 25)
No School days: Jan 18, 21 & Feb 18
****Please DO NOT sled or walk on the hills directly in front of the ski chalet. Those hills are used for ski jumpers use only!****
Closed if temperature is 0º F or below. It may also close due to weather factors and icy conditions. Please call the Pine Valley Chalet to verify that the hill is open on extreme cold days: 218-879-8682
Current weather conditions in Cloquet, MN
Remember we also have Family Fun Sundays at the Cloquet Middle School:
Watch for 2018-2019 Dates!
Family Fun Sundays
January 7 - March 18, 2018
Fun for the whole family.
Pool: 12 - 1:45 pm | Gym: 12 - 2:30 pm (Three courts )
Also, Board Games: Meet in the small conference room off main lobby. Bring your favorite board games!
Special! Early Ed Sundays - Jan 7, Feb 4, Mar 4
Run, swim off some winter energy! (One gym court reserved for young families.) Children ages 6 and under FREE with paid adult!
$3.50 per person
$2 for 3 years and under
Season Passes available!
Individual pass $25 | Family pass $70
Buy passes at Community Ed
• Gym use: must have clean gym shoes that do not leave black marks
• Gym: Under 12 must be accompanied by adult entire time
• Pool: Under 14 must be accompanied by adult entire time
Concessions in the Chalet. Certified staff on site for your safe enjoyment.
Sip your hot cocoa next to the fireplace!
Tubes are provided. Grab the tow rope and lay on your tube to ride back up to the top of the hill.
Pine Valley Park is located off of Highway 33 in Cloquet. At McDonalds Restaurant turn southwest on Armory Rd. and then turn left on Olympic Drive. Pine Valley Park is located behind the Northwoods Credit Union Arena (Hockey Shelter).
Pay inside the chalet which is below the ski jump.