Current Job Opportunities
Thank you for considering employment with the Cloquet Public School District #94.
Listed below are the current job opportunities for our District:
20-32 hours a week with the possibility of full-time. Pay starts at 13.81 with no experience. Must be 18 years or older and pass a background check. Main duties include: being in charge of a group of children before school, after school, and on nonschool days. Contact Erin: [email protected]
Kids Corner is looking for High School students to work before school 6-8am and after school 6pm M-F. You could do just before, just after or both. Your duties included helping the lead in each room with activities, homework, and play with children Kindergarten - 4th grade. Contact Erin at [email protected] if interested.
Cloquet Community Education at Cloquet Middle School is seeking reliable and certified lifeguards and WSIs.
Early Childhood Education
Cloquet Food Service is accepting applications for various food service positions within the district. All applicants must have knowledge of food safety and sanitation practices and be able to fill in as required.
- 3.25 hours / Day Food Service Staff, Washington Elementary - Filled
- 3.0 hours / Day Food Service Staff, Cloquet Middle School
- 3.0 hours / Day Food Service Staff, Cloquet High School
- 3.5 hours / Day Food Service Staff, Cloquet Middle School - Filled
- 3.5 hours / Day Food Service Staff, Cloquet Middle School
- 3.5 hours / Day Food Service Staff, Cloquet High School - Filled
- 3.0 hours / Day Food Service Staff, Cloquet School District
Cloquet Public School American Indian Education Program is accepting applications for a 7.5 Hours/Day Attendance Liaison District-Wide starting the 2021-2022 school year. This position is ESSER III Funded.
Washington Elementary is accepting applications for a 24 Hours/week ECSE Consistent Support Paraprofessional starting the 2021-2022 school year.
- Cloquet Middle School is accepting applications for a 6.5 Hours/Day Consistent Support Special Education Paraprofessional beginning the 2021-2022 school year
Northern Lights Academy is accepting applications for a 6.75 Paraprofessional at NLA Carlton Day Treatment beginning the 2021-2022 school year.
Washington Elementary is accepting applications for a 16 Hours/week ECSE Consistent Support Paraprofessional starting the 2021-2022 school year.
Cloquet Senior High School is accepting applications for a 1.0 FTE EBD/SLD Special Education Long Term Substitute Teacher starting approximately October 2, 2021 until approximately December 22, 2021.
Cloquet Public School Job Postings for Staff
Posted in the following locations:
- Central Administration Office - Work Room Bulletin Board
- Churchill Elementary School - Outside the Office Door on the Bulletin Board
- Washington Elementary School - Staff Lounge
- Cloquet Middle School - First Floor Workroom (Behind the Office)
- Cloquet Senior High School - Staff Hub (Staff Copy Room)
- Cloquet Area Alternative Education Programs (CAAEP) - Staff Lounge Bulletin Board
- ECFE/Time for Tots - Copy Room
- Community Education - Copier/Supply Room Bulletin Board
- Northern Lights Academy (NLA) - Main Office
- Northern Lights Special Education Cooperative (NLSEC) - Break Room Bulletin Board