Current Job Opportunities
Thank you for considering employment with the Cloquet Public School District #94.
Listed below are the current job opportunities for our District:
Cloquet Public Schools is accepting applications for K-12 certified teachers and non-certified staff for future openings that may occur. All applications received will be put into a pool to fill any future K-12 openings which may occur during the 2020-2021 school year.
Cloquet School District is accepting applications for a 1.0 FTE Community Education Director. Candidates must have a Minnesota Community Education Administrative Licensure or the capability to obtain one by the estimated start date. Candidates with an additional Principal Licensure and early childhood experience are preferred.
Cloquet Community Education at Cloquet Middle School is seeking reliable and certified lifeguards and WSIs.
Northern Lights Academy is accepting applications for possible future openings for the 2020-2021 school year. All applications received will be put into a pool for any future openings for both certified and non-certified openings for the 2020-2021 school year.
Cloquet Public School Job Postings for Staff
Posted in the following locations:
- Central Administration Office - Work Room Bulletin Board
- Churchill Elementary School - Outside the Office Door on the Bulletin Board
- Washington Elementary School - Staff Lounge
- Cloquet Middle School - First Floor Workroom (Behind the Office)
- Cloquet Senior High School - Staff Hub (Staff Copy Room)
- Cloquet Area Alternative Education Programs (CAAEP) - Staff Lounge Bulletin Board
- ECFE/Time for Tots - Copy Room
- Community Education - Copier/Supply Room Bulletin Board
- Northern Lights Academy (NLA) - Main Office
- Northern Lights Special Education Cooperative (NLSEC) - Break Room Bulletin Board