Current Job Opportunities
Thank you for considering employment with the Cloquet Public School District #94. We need enthusiastic and driven individuals that want to make a difference in the lives of students through their education. Please check the current employment listings and consider joining our team!
Listed below are the current job opportunities for our District:
Early Childhood Education
Licensed & Non-Licensed Substitute Opportunities
If you are looking for flexible work and like working with kids, consider working as a substitute for Cloquet Public Schools. If you have a four-year degree, you can become a licensed substitute teacher. No previous teaching coursework or experience is necessary!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!!
Cloquet Public School Job Postings for Staff
Posted in the following locations:
- Central Administration Office - Work Room Bulletin Board
- Churchill Elementary School - Outside the Office Door on the Bulletin Board
- Washington Elementary School - Staff Lounge
- Cloquet Middle School - First Floor Workroom (Behind the Office)
- Cloquet Senior High School - Staff Hub (Staff Copy Room)
- Cloquet Area Alternative Education Programs (CAAEP) - Staff Lounge Bulletin Board
- ECFE/Time for Tots - Copy Room
- Community Education - Copier/Supply Room Bulletin Board
- Northern Lights Academy (NLA) - Main Office
- Northern Lights Special Education Cooperative (NLSEC) - Break Room Bulletin Board