Current Job Opportunities
Thank you for considering employment with the Cloquet Public School District #94.
Listed below are the current job opportunities for our District:
Cloquet Public Schools is accepting applications for K-12 certified teachers and non-certified staff for future openings that may occur. All applications received will be put into a pool to fill any future K-12 openings which may occur during the 2020-2021 school year.
Cloquet Community Education at Cloquet Middle School is seeking reliable and certified lifeguards and WSIs.
Washington Elementary School is accepting applications for a 6.5 Hours/Day Consistent Support Special Education Paraprofessional for the remainder of the school year starting on or around March 8, 2021.
Cloquet Middle School is accepting applications for a 6.5 Hours/Day Consistent Support Special Education Long-Term Substitute Paraprofessional starting February 22, 2021 for
The Northern Lights Special Education Cooperative (NLSEC) is seeking an organized, professional, and motivated person to provide administrative assistance to the Special Education Director and NLSEC staff, to ensure essential, consistent services are provided to the 13 districts in the cooperative.
The job posting is included in the link below.
Should you have further questions, please contact Special Education Director, Dena Hagen [email protected]
Washington Elementary School is accepting applications for a 1.0 FTE D.C.D Special Education Long-Term Substitute Teacher starting approximately, March 29, 2021 for 5-6 weeks.
Northern Lights Academy is accepting applications for possible future openings for the 2020-2021 school year. All applications received will be put into a pool for any future openings for both certified and non-certified openings for the 2020-2021 school year.
Cloquet Middle School is accepting applications for a 1.0 FTE 6th Grade Long Term Substitute Elementary Teacher beginning April 2, 2021 for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
Cloquet Public School Job Postings for Staff
Posted in the following locations:
- Central Administration Office - Work Room Bulletin Board
- Churchill Elementary School - Outside the Office Door on the Bulletin Board
- Washington Elementary School - Staff Lounge
- Cloquet Middle School - First Floor Workroom (Behind the Office)
- Cloquet Senior High School - Staff Hub (Staff Copy Room)
- Cloquet Area Alternative Education Programs (CAAEP) - Staff Lounge Bulletin Board
- ECFE/Time for Tots - Copy Room
- Community Education - Copier/Supply Room Bulletin Board
- Northern Lights Academy (NLA) - Main Office
- Northern Lights Special Education Cooperative (NLSEC) - Break Room Bulletin Board